80’s Daytime Disco Bottomless Brunch
July 15, 2023
Fallen Angel Bar, The Angel Hotel
Welcome to the 80’s Daytime Disco Bottomless Brunch! Get ready to transport yourself back to the era of big hair, neon colors, and funky beats. With non-stop disco music, delicious brunch bites, and endless drinks, you’re in for a fun-filled afternoon. Don your best disco outfit (or don’t, it’s up to you!) and hit the dance floor as we turn up the heat with our retro-inspired DJ sets. Join us for a trip down memory lane that’ll leave you feeling groovy all day long!
The ticket includes one bottomless brunch dish and a choice of bottomless Prosecco, our choice of beer or a range or non-alcoholic fruit juices.
Advance booking is essential. Full Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
How it works:
Doors – 15 mins before your time slot
Bottomless drinks – for 1.5 hours from the start of your time slot
DJ Performances – the DJ will play throughout the whole session!
After party – the bar will remain open after the event should you wish to carry on the party!
Full Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
Book below or call 01483 511223
Recommended for over 18’s.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Bottomless Brunch is time-limited to 1.5 hours starting from your arrival time.
2. You may order one Bottomless Brunch dish and choose from a bottomless 125ml glass of Prosecco, beer, gin or vodka with a mixer from our tap or fruit juices.
3. Your drink will only be replaced once it has been finished.
4. Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
5. Full alcohol content (ABVs) and units can be obtained from staff at the event.
6. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk.
7. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
8. Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your time slow starts.
There is no disabled access to venue
The venue can be found inside The Angel Hotel on Guildford’s High Street
No food or drink is to be brought onto the premises.
No refunds or exchanges
Seating is unallocated
The Fallen Angel reserve the right to decline entry